The Challenge Family Madrid is a Triathlon race in Madrid, consisting of a Half Ironman.
Five reasons to race:
1. Swimming course in a reservoir. Swim the 3,800 meters in a 1,000 meters altitude reservoir
2. Mountain Cycling course. Spectacular cycling course with 2,650 altitude difference
3. Cycling circuit closed to the traffic. Make ready to fly in a one lap circuit
4. Finisher Experience. Enjoy a full final provisioning with extra Spanish ham and Manolitos
5. Puerta del Sol Finish Line. Discovering the warmth of the many spectators along the route
Welcome to Challenge Madrid Full Distance Triathlon, the triathlon of the capital of Spain and condemned to be a triathlon classic in Europe.
Full distance triathlon with 3,800m of swimming, 180 kmKeep Reading
Help other racers! Let them know how the course, atmosphere, and schwag were!Write a Review