Challenge Family Geraardsbergen
Triathlon: Half Ironman, Relay Running: 6K Swimming: 1500 Meters, 3000 Meters, 500 Meters
June 7th, 2020
The Challenge Family Geraardsbergen is a Triathlon race in Geraardsbergen, consisting of a Half Ironman, Relay.
Five reasons to race:
1. Incredible race venue with the finish line in the heart of historic heritage buildings
2. Centrally located in Belgium making day trips to Bruges and Ghent easily accessible
3. Family friendly location with plenty on offer for everyone
4. A haven for fantastic food and beverage, including renowned Belgian Beers to help you celebrate
5. The chance to ride over the "MUUR" is just one of the many course highlights
RACE ON ONE OF WORLD CYCLING'S MOST FAMOUS MONUMENTS - MUUR VAN GERAARDSBERGEN.
The 1.9km swim takes place in a unique lake-to-lake course with a rolling beach start. The 90km cycle leg is aKeep Reading
Help other racers! Let them know how the course, atmosphere, and schwag were!Write a Review