Challenge Family Daytona
Triathlon: Half Ironman, Olympic, Sprint, Youth/Kids Aquabike: Half Ironman Duathlon: Half Ironman, Sprint Running: 10K
Daytona Beach, Florida
December 6th, 2020
The Challenge Family Daytona is a Triathlon race in Daytona Beach, Florida consisting of a Half Ironman, Olympic, Sprint, Youth/Kids.
Five reasons to race:
1. Race at the world center of NASCAR racing against NASCAR drivers
2. A unique backdrop with racing inside the Daytona International Speedway
3. Close your season spectaculair with a December race.
4. Race with the best PRO's - Andy Potts, Jessie Thomas, Heather Jackson
5. Qualifying slots for THECHAMPIONSHIP
Daytona International Speedway holds an unrivaled opportunity for a US-based middle-distance race. This, together with the exciting side events taking place the day after the main event, will target all triathletes and spectators.
The Daytona International Speedway circuit will be the centre of activity for both the middle-distance race as well as the unique sideKeep Reading
Help other racers! Let them know how the course, atmosphere, and schwag were!Write a Review