The Challenge Family San Gil is a Triathlon race in San Gil, consisting of a Half Ironman.
Five reasons to race:
1. One of Mexico┬┤s oldest and most legendary long distance triathlon event.
2. Premium race in Mexico┬┤s; a Challenge Family World Series event.
3. More than 1,300 athletes from Mexico, USA, Canada and Central America.
4. Great race Site, located in Central Mexico, Queretaro is one of the safest States in the Country and the race takes place in a the private community of San Gil.
5. Multisport events for the whole family in the Challenge San Gil weekend.
With the participation of athletes from Mexico, North and Central America, San Gil is one of the most traditional races in Mexico.
Triathletes start with aKeep Reading
Help other racers! Let them know how the course, atmosphere, and schwag were!Write a Review