Challenge Family Shepparton
Triathlon: Half Ironman, Olympic
Shepparton, Victoria, Australia
Updated Date Coming Soon
The Challenge Family Shepparton is a Triathlon race in Shepparton, Victoria consisting of a Half Ironman and Olympic.
Five reasons to race:
1. A unique flat, fast course, ideal for beginners or those chasing a PB!
2. The swim in Victoria Park Lake is regarded as one of the best open water courses in Australia
3. Our community comes out in force to support the athletes
4. There are many varied support events that create a festival atmosphere
5. Shepparton is a picturesque and easy two hour freeway drive from Melbourne
One of Australia's great races with legendary community support. A key part of Australian long course triathlon tradition continues with Challenge Shepparton.
The 1.9km swim, 90km ride and 21.1km run triathlon will build on Shepparton tradition,Keep Reading
Help other racers! Let them know how the course, atmosphere, and schwag were!Write a Review