The Challenge Family Vietnam is a Triathlon race in Nha Trang, consisting of a Half Ironman.
Five reasons to race:
1. Six kilometers of sand join this vibrant city with the clear and tropical waters of the East Sea
2. Unique race with an incredible scenic course
3. Ring the Vietnamese Cong (Dong Son drum) after crossing the finish line in order to celebrate your achievement!
4. Norminated as "Best Inaugural Long Distance Triathlon in Asia" in the very first edition
5. Get to known the friendly local people of Vietnam in the capital beach of the country
The race will start at the 2/4 Square, where participants will swim 1.9 km into the warm waters of Nha Trang. As swimmers make their wayKeep Reading
Help other racers! Let them know how the course, atmosphere, and schwag were!Write a Review