Challenge Family Lisboa
Triathlon: Half Ironman, Olympic, Relay, Sprint
Updated Date Coming Soon
The Challenge Family Lisboa is a Triathlon race in Lisboa, consisting of a Half Ironman, Olympic, Relay, Sprint.
Five reasons to race:
1. Race in one of the most beautiful capital cities in the world
2. A memorable event for the entire family, with a great variety of distances and activities
3. One of the fastest races in the world
4. Idyllic swim venue and a spectacular bike course with a freeway completely closed to traffic
5. Experience the great Portuguese hospitality, in a city that's centuries old.
Parque das Nacoes, striking contemporary architecture on the riverfront just 3 km from Lisbon's international airport served by public transportation, subway, buses, taxis. The race venue is loaded with cools contemporary restaurants, night life, great for a morning jog andKeep Reading
Help other racers! Let them know how the course, atmosphere, and schwag were!Write a Review