Challenge Family Gunsan-Saemangeum
Triathlon: Half Ironman
September 27th, 2020
The Challenge Family Gunsan-Saemangeum is a Triathlon race in Gunsan, consisting of a Half Ironman.
Five reasons to race:
1. Race at the place of modern and future of Korean history
2. The world's longest 33.9km-long Saemangeum seawall with Eco-environment
3. The safety width of roads with smooth road surfaces all around the course will bring you spectacular scenic and wonderful experiences
4. Gogunsan Island District provide you such a breath-taking scene on your bike course
5. Easy access from all around and welcoming from locals.
Gunsan is the historical site of Jinpodaecheop, the grounds of our life, and a valuable inheritance to be left to our descendants. In the central West Sea of harmony among fertile fields, rich sea, and quiet mountains, GunsanKeep Reading
Help other racers! Let them know how the course, atmosphere, and schwag were!Write a Review