Challenge Family Almere-Amsterdam
Triathlon Duathlon Aquabike
September 12th, 2020
The Challenge Family Almere-Amsterdam is a Triathlon race in Almere-Amsterdam, consisting of a .
The oldest race in the world outside of Hawaii and the only one below sea level!
Five reasons to race:
1) When you race Almere, you're part of triathlon history
2) World's only race below sea level
3) First or last: you are welcomed as a hero in Almere
4) Fast flat course: the only rivals are the winds and yourself
5) Beautiful contrast between endless polder roads and urban buzz with thousands of spectators
The Almere course is the world's only long distance triathlon course located below sea level on reclaimed land at the bottom of what was once the Zuiderzee (South Sea), just 25km from the DutchKeep Reading
Help other racers! Let them know how the course, atmosphere, and schwag were!Write a Review