Incorrect Race Information? Click HERE to Submit Updated Race Details

Charlottesville Derby Dames 27/5 - Afton, Virginia - Running

Charlottesville Derby Dames 27/5

RaceThread.com, Running Running: 5K
Charlottesville Derby Dames 27/5 takes place November 16, 2019 in Afton, Virginia. Find race information, reviews, course maps and more on RaceThread Afton, Virginia
Charlottesville Derby Dames 27/5 takes place November 16, 2019 in Afton, Virginia. Find race information, reviews, course maps and more on RaceThread November 16th, 2019

Charlottesville Derby Dames 27/5 takes place November 16, 2019 in Afton, Virginia. Find race information, reviews, course maps and more on RaceThread

Is This Your Race? Claim it Today!

Add Your Logo, Images and more!
Claim This Race
Charlottesville Derby Dames 27/5 Review

About The Charlottesville Derby Dames 27/5

The Charlottesville Derby Dames 27/5 is a Running race in Afton, Virginia consisting of a 5K.

The Charlottesville Derby Dames (CDD) recently took silver at the WFTDA Continental Cup - North America East in Kalamazoo, MI. Please join us for a day of challenge and fun to celebrate our win and raise money for travel funds!

Why and What is the 27/5 ?

All WFTDA Players have to pass the Minimum Skills Requirements for eligibility to participate in Sanctioned Bouts. Affectionately called the 27/5 this skill requires a skater to complete 27 laps of a derby track in less than 5 minutes. 98 percent of skaters consider this the hardest test! (The other 2 percent are superheroes or something.)

www.charlottesvillederbydames.com View Course Map

Race Starting Location - 9423 Batesville Rd, Afton, VA

Be The First to Review the Charlottesville Derby Dames 27/5!

Help other racers! Let them know how the course, atmosphere, and schwag were!

Write a Review