EBT Run for the Parks
Running: Kids Run/Fun Run, 5K
August 18th, 2018
The EBT Run for the Parks is a Running race in Downingtown, Pennsylvania consisting of a Kids Run/Fun Run and 5K.
- 5K Timed Run; 2, 3, 4, or 5K Walk (non-timed); 1K Kids Run
- Fast, fun, and flat to gently rolling 5K course through park & tree-lined neighborhood!
- Walking course follows 5K course with early turnarounds for 2K, 3K, 4K
- Awards for Top 3 5K Males and Females Overall (no cash, but a nice crystal award and small gifts/gift certificates from local businesses),
- Medals for top 3 M/F in each Age Group (Mainly 10 year increments with additional for younger participants)
- T-shirts guaranteed for all pre-registered 5K and Walk participants, othersKeep Reading
Help other racers! Let them know how the course, atmosphere, and schwag were!Write a Review