Incorrect Race Information? Click HERE to Submit Updated Race Details

Blues on Barton - Oswego, Illinois - Running

Blues on Barton

RaceThread.com, Running Running: Kids Run/Fun Run, 5K
Blues on Barton takes place August 7, 2021 in Oswego, Illinois. Find race information, reviews, course maps and more on RaceThread Oswego, Illinois
Blues on Barton takes place August 7, 2021 in Oswego, Illinois. Find race information, reviews, course maps and more on RaceThread August 7th, 2021

Blues on Barton takes place August 7, 2021 in Oswego, Illinois. Find race information, reviews, course maps and more on RaceThread

Is This Your Race? Claim it Today!

Add Your Logo, Images and more!
Claim This Race
Blues on Barton Review

About The Blues on Barton

The Blues on Barton is a Running race in Oswego, Illinois consisting of a Kids Run/Fun Run and 5K.

Blues on Barton 5K is a Charity Fundraiser, made possible with the partnership of local sponsors to raise awareness and needed funds toward Brain Cancer research, as well as causes local to the Oswegoland area.

Each year, the Blues on Barton 5K will offer a variety of events to target all walks of life: from athletes, recreational runners, seniors, and children through our kid's race. The money raised by the yearly raffle and the proceeds from the 5k run go directly to the supported families each year.

Blues on Barton donates 10% of all proceed to the American Brain Tumor Association. The remaining 90% is split equallyKeep Reading

www.facebook.com View Course Map Blues on Barton takes place August 7, 2021 in Oswego, Illinois. Find race information, reviews, course maps and more on RaceThread

Race Starting Location - Churchill Elementary, Oswego, IL

Be The First to Review the Blues on Barton!

Help other racers! Let them know how the course, atmosphere, and schwag were!

Write a Review